Our client is a is a premier global provider of responsive management consulting, logistics solutions, and professional services, delivering quantifiable cost savings and improvement in mission readiness to our customers.
They are currently seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer (Senior, Mid and Junior Levels) in Arlington, VA.
Organize and coordinate Guided Missile Frigate Information Assurance Accreditation. This includes coordinating with Shipbuilders, PARMs, NAVSEA CIO and other stakeholders to accredit and maintain the accreditation of the networks for the FFG(X).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Assurance, Cybersecurity or equivalent.
• Professional experience in information assurance/cybersecurity accreditation - 10 years for Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer; 5 Years for Mid-Level Cybersecurity Engineer; 1 year for Cybersecurity Engineer.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Master's degree in Information Technology, Information Assurance, Cybersecurity or equivalent.
• 10 years of professional experience in information assurance/cybersecurity accreditation.
• DoD/DoN procedures and Policies for Information Assurance Accreditation.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret Securiy Clearance required.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.