Our client is a rapidly growing Veteran-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered Bedford, Indiana originally established in 1995.
They are currently looking for a Senior Subject Matter Expert to support Combat Systems Alignment (CSA) in San Diego, California.
• Provide technical support with developing CSA documentation, that includes but not limited to: procedures, manuals, reports, and standard operating procedures
• Provide technical support with putting together briefs for program reviews, in-process reviews, waterfront visits, project engineering summits, and budget reviews
• Recommend procurement on alignment equipment and material (quantity and technical requirements) as well as calibration requirements and processes
• Assist alignment personnel with developing budgets for alignment tasks and task planning sheets; make recommendations on funding estimates for waterfront (TYCOM, RMC) support
• Recommend process improvements on current CSA processes (SOP's, alignment theory, procedures); assist in the development of alignment strategies and innovations
• Provide on-site assistance on CSA tasking, meetings, and reviews
• Provide support on the waterfront to provide training during actual system alignments (training completed during evenings)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must have the ability to recommend improvements on current CSA processes
• Previous experience providing technical support via briefs for program reviews
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of CSA and previous experience training during actual system alignments.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Must possess an active Department of Defense (DoD) secret clearance.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.