Our client is a rapidly growing Veteran-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered Bedford, Indiana originally established in 1995.
They are currently looking for Logistics Engineering Support to provide RF installation and training in Camp Pendleton, California.
• Provide Training and support for Marine units utilizing laptops, jammers, and peripherals
• Identify unique maintenance procedures for laptops, and peripherals during operational use
• Perform inspection and testing of equipment utilized by USMC units in accordance with USMC Fielding Plans
• Prepare training materials and provide hands on support and informal training to Marine units utilizing the equipment
• Provide field installation and troubleshooting
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Understanding of RF and frequency knowledge for communications
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• BS in Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related STEM field
• Industry certifications required for an IAT Level II in accordance with DoD 8570
• Prior experience working with RF and frequencies utilized by the Marine Corps
High School diploma or equivalent.
Must possess an active Department of Defense (DoD) secret clearance.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.