Our client is a rapidly growing Veteran-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered Bedford, Indiana originally established in 1995.
They are currently looking for a Program Management Logistics Analyst Asset Tracking Support to in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
Provide support to Product Manager Crew Served Weapons (PM CSW) which is responsible for current and future light, medium, and heavy machine guns, grenade machine guns, precision weapons systems, remote weapons stations, and ground mounts. In addition, it is responsible for their related target acquisition and fire-control products, binoculars, and in the management of Non-Standard Weapons acquisition in support to Foreign Military Sales (FMS). CSW efforts include: Common Remotely Operated Weapon Station (CROWS).
• Provide pbuse and lmp coordination. This includes support to pm csw and remote weapon systems, such as crows.
• Providing planning, coordination, and asset request calculations support to lethality accessory fielding to pm csw, and its business partners, and make recommendations to the crows product support lead.
• Fielding support includes planning, coordinating, and tracking accessories to army units. Support also includes pbuse coordination and monitoring and coordinating pbuse open lateral transactions.
• Trouble shooting pbuse issues, open lateral transfers, and preparing monthly reports to the crows product support lead. Contractor shall also provide asset tracking for all remote weapon systems, such as crows, equipment, parts, and support equipment.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• AA Degree.
• 15 years experience.
• Property Book Unit Supply-Enhanced (PBUS-E).
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.