Our client is a rapidly growing Veteran-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered Bedford, IN originally established in 1995.
They are currently looking for a Network Engineer in Crane, IN.
Our client has an opportunity for a mid to senior level network engineer with knowledge of CISCO networking devices. Candidates will work with a team of system admins to design a large network supporting both Linux and Windows devices.
• Installs, maintains, and evaluated network systems and communications.
• Troubleshoots complex network issues.
• Conducts network architecture design, and feasibility studies.
• Knowledgeable about routers, switches, firewalls, and the client devices that connect to them.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• BS in Information Security, Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field preferred
• Industry certification required for IAT Level II in accordance with DoD 8570 (for example CompTIA Security+)
• BS IN INFO SEC, INFORMATICS, COMP SCIENCE, COMP ENG OR RELATED TECHNICAL FIELD
• U.S citizen, clearable; Active Secret clearance preferred.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.