Our client is a rapidly growing Veteran-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered Bedford, IN originally established in 1995.
They are currently looking for a Software Developer/Full-Stack Developer in Stafford, VA or Quantico VA or Kansas City MO.
Seeking an experienced full-stack developer to join our growing technical team and contribute to the design, development, and support of applications utilized by our client. The role will involve collaborating and working with our client to develop and support key web-based resources. We are seeking individuals who have experience developing and supporting web-based applications.
• Managing Microsoft SQL database.
• Managing Internet Information Services web server
• Developing web-based applications using JSON and Restful API’s, both consuming and creating.
• Developing applications in RSA Archer, including development of data feeds and questionnaires.
• Develop, test and implement software applications and products under the direct supervision of a technical lead.
• Ability to develop accurate documentation and build unit tests.
• Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• BS in Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related STEM field required.
• Industry certifications required for an IAT Level II in accordance with DoD 8570.
• Minimum 4 yrs. Experience working in Software Development or Software Engineering.
• BS in Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related STEM field required
• Active DoD Secret clearance
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.