Our client provides a wide range of strategy development, business and advisory services, program management, and training services to government and commercial clients.
They are seeking a Vice President of Strategic Growth & Business Development.
The Vice President of Strategic Growth & Business Development will be a highly capable executive with strong abilities to open doors, negotiate and close deals. Position should be immediately recognizable as a leader and door opener for current and future Federal Health and other civilian agency markets and new opportunities, possessing strong proven abilities to identify and win new business. It is paramount this individual can lead the Health BD team to identify and win new business contracts and opportunities. A successful candidate will thrive on working within a fast-faced, high-growth environment; have a demonstrated record of successfully building and leading the win of new business opportunities in the Federal Government market while helping to shape the future market for our client.
• Identify, Qualify and Capture new business opportunities as an individual contributor and as the team leader to meet current and future goals for the company.
• Open the door to new markets in Federal Health and target civilian agencies by working to shape the market through development of key end-user relationships & industry association involvement, etc...as agreed upon.
• Develop an effective go to market strategy to win new business in Federal Health markets to include Civilian Health (HHS, CMS, etc.) and Veterans Affairs (VA) and Defense Health (DHA).
• Work in tandem and support the CEO to set and align the growth strategy of the company and consistently drive this plan's execution.
• Lead and execute the development of opportunity, account and agency executable call plans and overall fiscal year account planning for the team.
• Collaborate and work with proposal teams, solutions teams, technology teams, and operations and delivery teams to create a network of teamwork and success.
• Participate and represent Rainmakers at Industry Health events, conferences, and agency focused initiatives.
• Identifying, facilitating and leading engagements with current and future strategic partners.
• Identifying, participating in and supporting along with the resources of the organization, the evaluation, due diligence, and integration of potential M&A targets.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Five years of relevant industry experience, preferably CMS, CDC OR NIH experience.
• "Go-Getter" Attitude.
• Good networking experience.
• Working knowledge of health care industry.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.