C2 Essentials is looking for a is looking for a Security Developer Operations Specialist.
The Security Developer Operations (SecDevOps) position requires a clear understanding of SecDevOps principals to provide effective operational support to a major U.S. Army enterprise network transformation program office as they deliver capabilities that provide the full spectrum of cybersecurity, network and information services for a globally connected Army that offers Soldiers, Commanders and supporting organizations the ability to access, process and act upon information anytime, anywhere across a Joint Information Environment. The position also requires excellent consulting skills and the ability to document work to support strategic decisions and forward vision for the client’s mission. The candidate will support the Government to build a Continuous Integration Development environment to maintain DCO Tools in support of the mission.
Primary SecDevOps job duties and responsibilities may include, but not limited to the following:
• Creating and administering SecDevOps environment in Di2e
• Creating and administering SecDevOps environment on OpenStack
• Documenting SecDevOps environment
• Training personnel on how to use the SecDevOps environment t
• Participating as a member of various integrated product teams (IPT) to render activities into actionable solutions across the organization
Tools used may include, but not limited, to the following:
The time percentage in each role:
• Project Management: 65%-75% per week
• Strategic Communications: 25%-35% per weekin DCO Tools in support of the mission.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an Information Technology (IT) discipline from a recognized and accredited university a plus.
• Three (3) or more years of experience in providing SecDevOps administration.
• Building software development pipeline for Continuous Operations
• Operating system experience with Linux or Unix
• Scripting experience with python, perl, or bash
This position may require up to 10% travel
This position is for six months, which may transition to permanent status
• Bachelors in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
• Active Secret clearance