Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst (JR) in Crystal City, VA.
Our client is is experiencing strong growth and they are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst (JR) to serve their Government customer in Crystal City, VA.
Serve as an Information Assurance (IA) consultant for Army client in a fast-paced environment. Serve as point of contact for processing various types of system access forms. Assist with or conduct vulnerability assessments and evaluations of security vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies. Coordinate and provide guidance for recommended courses of action to ensure compliance with DoD and Army IA policies. Assist in the preparation of Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) to comply with DoD and Army directives and regulations. Assist in the transition from the DIACAP to the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3 to 5+ years Information Assurance experience
• Knowledge of DoDI 8500.01 Cybersecurity, DoD 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT), DoD 8500.2 Information Assurance Implementation 44 U.S.C. § 3541, Federal Information Security-Experience with the DIACAP or Risk Management Framework
• Familiarity with IAVM process and tracking/reporting system status
• Familiar with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs) and checklists
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with RMF and/or applicable NIST security controls
• BA or BS degree
• Bachelors in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret clearance
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.