Providing technical support for Information Assurance/Cybersecurity functions related to requirements, development, and implementation. Hands on experience with configuring and maintaining networking devices (firewalls, switches, routers, NSA type I encryption, etc.) Provide hands on experience with IA vulnerability testing and related network and system test tools (Retina, NMap, ACAS, HBSS, Nessus, and SCAP). Perform patch updates and vulnerability remediation.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process for implementation in developing and creating accreditation documentation.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally on matters of cybersecurity to customer representatives. Experience with security features and/or vulnerabilities of various operating systems as defined by NIST, DISA (STIGs), and USCYBERCOM.
• Experience with network and system security administration, including operating system security configuration and account management best practices for UNIX, Windows Server, Windows clients, Microsoft Exchange, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, and CISCO systems.
• Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer request in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Some travel included.
• MUST be a US Citizen
• Industry certifications required for an IAT Level II in accordance with DoD 8570.
• Minimum 4 yrs. Experience working in Information Assurance and/or Cybersecurity.
• BS in Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related STEM field required.
• Successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a government-issued security clearance of Secret level or higher; interim may be required before starting
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.