Looking for energetic and passionate mid-level Java software programmers to contribute as a member of our software team. Candidates should have solid understanding of standard software development processes including high-level design, detailed design, code and programming, unit test, and hand-off to integration and test activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Solid code programming using Java, must have experience with Monolithic builds, Git, Gradle, Jenkins
• Experience with Eclipse IDE, Git distributed revision control and source code management (SCM) system, Java memory management, garbage collection, profiling, and debugging.
• Attention to detail, compliance with defined processes, and the ability to function as a part of a larger effort are crucial.
• Deadline driven and focused on contract deliverables, accepts demanding tasking while remaining flexible in order to work in an environment of changing priorities and direction.
• Team player that takes ownership and develops relationships with the team members which fosters team success.
• Task driven and proactive self-starter who can work on their own with very little oversight.
Additional requirements include:
• Several years of hands-on experience developing Java code
• Experience with Monolithic builds, Git, Gradle, Jenkins preferred
• Bachelor's in related field
• U.S. citizen, clearable to a Secret; Active Secret clearance preferred
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.