Seeking a Technical Trainer to support MC4 at Ft. Sam Houston – San Antonio, TX. The Technical Trainer will be responsible for providing technical support and training to DoD customers. Provide training to DoD and medical personnel in the use of MC4 systems and applications. Collect information regarding systemic problems and report through proper channels.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2- 4 years of experience in Training and classroom instruction
• Baseline Certification: CompTIA A+
• Must be able to physically lift ~50 lbs when required and must be able to remain active for ~8+ hours day
• Must be able to work 9 hours per day, 7 days a week when deployed to certain OCONUS locations
• Must be willing to travel within the US (CONUS) 40-60% of the time
• Must be willing to travel abroad (OCONUS) and be ready to deploy abroad within ~120 days of hire.
• OCONUS Travel (tour) length can range from six months to one year.
• Primary OCONUS locations are: South West Asia, Germany and Korea
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) or equivalent highly desired
• Working knowledge of or experience using MC4 or TMIP-J applications (AHLTA-T, TMIP Reporting, DCAM, TC2)
• Military and/or Deployment experience
• Computing Environment Certification: Microsoft WIN10 or WIN7
• MSAT/JMeWS experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field of study
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
•Active DoD Secret clearance
The company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.