The ideal candidate will combine SharePoint and Web Development experience along expertise of sound data design and management principles, advanced programming, and statistical methods to provide leadership in support of the goals of Organizational Performance. This will be done through the design, development and implementation of data collection methods, reporting, analysis and significance testing of the parameters of operational performance within the SharePoint platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills to facilitate customer meetings and requirements gathering; document meetings, user and developer requirements to include key decisions; and procure validation of requirements in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
• Address business data requests queue – including interacting with business partners to better understand needs, recommend best way to address needs, query and extract data from relevant systems based in Excel and SharePoint.
• Cleanse, translate and merge different data sets as required to meet business solutions.
• Incorporate industry and coding best practices into daily work and team processes.
• Understand executive management’s information needs and contribute to related solution road maps.
Required Skills and Experience
• Security+ CE is required
• Experience with SharePoint Designer
• Must have 3 or more years of experience in SharePoint development
• Expert level knowledge in managing data within MS Excel, MS Access and MS SharePoint environments
• Extensive experience working with customers, gathering and documenting requirements
• Able to demonstrate that you have worked on a software development project with strict requirements and delivery milestones
• Must have good oral and written communication skills and ability to work with customers independently
Desired Skills and Experience
• REST and SP Service experience
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Experience with MS SQL Developer Tools i.e. SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
• Experience with SharePoint Excel Services and PowerPivot
• Must possess an active Secret clearance.