We are seeking motivated, career and customer-oriented Citrix Engineers in the Washington, DC area to provide unparalleled support and begin an exciting and rewarding career.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, resolve issues, recommend changes and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
• Provide technical leadership to peers.
• Design, install, configure, and maintain Citrix environment technical infrastructure.
• Modify, develop, write, and implement software applications or scripts.
• Deploy, engineer, upgrade in Citrix, integrating with current software deployment solutions.
• Document the solution, build the authorization to operate (ATO) package and participate in the test process.
• Support and / or install network, server, storage, and virtualization infrastructure and supporting software.
• Ensure configuration, change and event management processes, procedures and controls are implemented and adhered to.
• Limited travel in the National Capital Region (NCR) area (e.g., DC, Reston, Springfield).
• Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II minimum.
• Engineering understanding and experience with Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop, and NetScaler.
• Manage complex Citrix core infrastructures inclusive of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, Appsense Profile Management, Provisioning/MCS Services, in a hybrid VMware Vsphere hypervisor environment.
• Build, test, deploy, and maintain Citrix session server images.
• Knowledge of and experience with applicable Citrix and remote access technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
• Citrix Certified Professional or Expert, i.e., CCP-V, CCP-N, CCP-M, CCE-V.
• Five plus years’ experience with any of the following: Citrix XenApp 7.x and 6.5, Citrix XenDesktop 7.x, Citrix Storefront, Citrix Provisioning Services, Citrix Studio, Citrix Director.
• Three plus years of Active Directory experience.
• Experience with Server 2012/2016, Windows 10, & VMware ESXi/vSphere.
• Knowledge with Microsoft infrastructure technologies including: DHCP, DNS, WINS, Active Directory, Group Policy Objects.
• For technical engineering support, familiarity with one or all of the following technical environments: servers, storage, networking, or virtualization.
• Experience in any of the following: C2S, AWS, VMware Ops manager, vCenter manager, Solarwinds, Splunk, EMC.
Degree from accredited institute in an area applicable to the position / Minimum years of relevant experience in
addition to education level
High School Diploma / GED 12
Associates Degree / 10
Bachelor’s Degree / 8
Master’s Degree / 6
PhD / 4
Current TS/SCI eligibility in JPAS Must be able to successfully complete a CI polygraph