For almost 25 years, C2 has enabled small businesses to grow faster, achieve higher profitability, and foster happier employees by providing market-leading full-service HR & workforce solutions. Our success is anchored in its development of exceptional employees, many who have excelled into executive leadership positions. At C2, you will have more than a job—you will develop a career centered around your goals, aspirations, and values.
We are seeking talented individuals with a passion for recruiting to work remotely in support of our customers nationwide.
The Junior Recruiter will support corporate and client recruiting initiatives through the following efforts:
• Devise creative recruitment strategies using a variety of sources to attract qualified candidates
• Review and source resumes, screen candidates, submit candidate resumes to clients, and coordinate interviews
• Provide information to potential candidates about the company, culture, and job opportunities
• As required, interface and support hiring managers and candidates throughout the interview and hiring process
Required Skills and Experience
• 1-2 years recruiting experience, previous experience recruiting for federal contractors highly desired
• Experience interacting with jobseekers from various industries; IT/engineering, white/blue collar, military
• Ability to leverage social recruiting, job boards, search engines, networking (LinkedIn etc.) and other sourcing methods
• Familiarity with EEO/OFCCP compliance standards
• Ability to interface with senior management
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and experience with web-based applicant tracking and HR systems
High School diploma or equivalent, Associate's Degree preferred.