Support testing efforts as the member of a testing team responsible for integration testing efforts in an Agile environment across major client applications and interfacing systems.
• Perform system and integration testing activities for a program being developed leveraging Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies
• Develop and execute automated system testing scripts for a program being developed leveraging Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies
• Ensure that testing results and defects are accurately documented
• Interact and collaborate with other test engineers to perform integrated solution development and testing execution
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• U.S. Citizenship is required
• 5+ years of experience as an automation test engineer or software development engineer in test (SDET)
• Knowledge of industry standard test management and defect tracking solutions (including JIRA)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration concepts is preferred, including tools like Jenkins
• Experience with Open Source Automation Tools (such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gerkhin, Watir), Automation Frameworks (such as Cucumber, Watir, Robot, Geb, Spock, Junit4, TestNG, Nunit), and Version Control Systems (such as GIT, Mercurial, CVS, SVN)
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field is required; Master’s Degree is preferred and can be substituted for 3 years of experience.