We are seeking a Middleware JIRA Administrator to support ALTESS Government customer in Radford, VA.
This position is for a full-time Atlassian Admin who will be responsible for administration, maintenance, upgrades, and enhancements to JIRA, Confluence, and integrations with other tools or plugins. Duties will also include making changes to workflows, screens, fields, and reporting, and provide ongoing support and configuration maintenance.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ability to install, configure, and maintain the Atlassian Software Suite (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Fisheye/Crucible, Crowd) and associated plugins.
• Ability to Configure workflows, fields, and other application components to meet business requirements
• Experience installing, managing and administering Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
• Experience in Linux and Windows System Administration
• CompTIA Security+
• Computing Environment Certification (Solaris, Linux+, or RedHat)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with installing and maintaining Bamboo
• Familiarity with the DataCenter editions of Atlassian products
• Bachelors in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret clearance