Performs architectural design and development and integration of new features into legacy infrastructures for cyber systems, subsystems and networks. Perform studies to aid in system designs for cyber security framework while ensuring compliance to requirements. Success in this position requires an assertive, confident attitude and a commitment to working as a part of a team to meet critical delivery schedules. Candidate must be U.S. citizen able to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance.
• Cybersecurity Systems Architect Required Tasks:
• Design, develop, integrate and test overall cyber security infrastructure.
• Analyze customer requirements in order to provide architectural decisions.
• Perform design analysis, technology assessments, and trade studies.
• Specify and select COTS based open architectures.
• Identify and mitigate cyber security vulnerabilities.
Required Skills and Experience
• Demonstrated experience working with COTS based open architectures.
• Ability to analyze and negotiate customer requirements.
• Ability to drive architectural decisions on systems under development to meet performance requirements while mitigating Cyber Security vulnerabilities.
• Experience working with classified Information Systems.
• Ability to author security plans, maintain accreditations, ability to perform technical certifications for accredited systems.
• Ability to act as a direct customer advocate, liaison and interface for Cyber architecture related activities.
• CISSP Certification required.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience with NAVINTEL programs.
• Experience working with Navy Classified Data Owners is desired.
• Experience with STIGs, Linux, TCP/IP Networks, RMF assessment and authorization as well as DIACAP certification and accreditation.
• Cybersecurity Systems Architect Additional Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience and six or more years of related experience.
• Candidate must be U.S. citizen able to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance.
• A TS/SCI clearance is desired.
• Task driven with ability to work independently.
• Team player that takes ownership and develops relationships with the team members which fosters team success.
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience and six or more years of related experience
• Active DoD Secret Security clearance