Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS)
Provide support for the implementation of the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) for program offices (PMs) and subordinate organizations. Plan and coordinate DPAS Property Accountability (PA), Warehouse Management (WM), Maintenance and Utilization (M&U), and Material Management (MM) modules implementation and data conversions with Government approval. Assist in property management compliance requirements; provide logistical and subject matter expertise on the implementation of DPAS, including making recommendations for property accountability processes, policies and procedures based on system functionality. Employ matured interpersonal skills, such as action and solution-oriented approach to problem-solving, to support DPAS implementation in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
• Validate the scope of material to be converted, DPAS structures, stock item catalogs, due-ins, data loads, and data validation/reconciliation with Government approval.
• Provide support to the DPAS Alternate Information Owner (AIO) with coordination, validation and approval of user access request packages for DPAS.
• Coordinate with DPAS Security and Support teams on implementation actions, trouble shooting, corrective actions, and sustainment actions in execution of asset management functions within the appropriate DPAS module.
• Become subject matter expert on DPAS processes to support property accountability and program fielding activities. Facilitate and provide ad-hoc DPAS familiarization training support for user roles as required.
• Assist in the development, submission, and prioritization of DPAS system change requests (SCRs). Track SCR’s status, provide clarifying feedback to DPAS and PM users, participate in the DPAS System Acceptance Testing (SAT), provide technical findings and feedback, and support approval/disapproval recommendations to government lead.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in supply management and property accountability
• Must have an intermediate to advanced working knowledge of spreadsheet and chart applications (Excel, Visio and PowerPoint experience is preferred)
• Should have the ability to work within database systems (DPAS and Army Enterprise System Integration Program - AESIP)
• Must have superior attention to detail observational skills to immediately notice discrepancies in inventory data and transactions
• Understanding of warehouse operations (receiving, delivery, disposal)
• Understanding of inventory management
• Ability to extract reports from database systems
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
At least 3 years user experience with either the DPAS Property Accountability (PA) or Warehouse Management (WM) or Material Management (MM) module. Performed duties as a DPAS Property Administrator/Custodian, Warehouse Officer/Administrator or Inventory Control Point (ICP) Officer.
• Bachelors in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret clearance