Performs system software development tasks and activities to include:
• Develops software programs for complex military and space systems.
• Installs and tests newly developed software enhancement and improvement packages.
• Isolates system operational performance deficiencies related software, tests, debugs, and modifies custom software applications.
• Resolves software and hardware compatibility and operability issues
• Supports software integration activities.
• Success in this position requires an assertive, confident attitude and a commitment to working as a part of a team to meet critical delivery schedules.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Software development, integration and test experience.
• Multi-threading, memory management working in Linux/Unix operating system environment.
• Must have good working knowledge of executing Linux commands.
• Knowledge of script programming.
• Object oriented programming.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. DoD Secret Clearance.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with GIT.
• Experience with agile process.
• Scripting experience using Bash or Python.
• Integration and troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of ReactJS, HTMLs, REST is a plus.
• Knowledge of Selenium and Test Rail is a plus.
• System and network programming.
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience and one to five years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Considered career, or journey level.
• Willingness to work overtime and off shift when dictated to support business needs.
• Task-driven with ability to work independently.
• Team player that takes ownership and develops relationships with the team members which fosters team success.
• A DoD Secret level clearance is required to start work.
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Candidate must be U.S. citizen able to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance. Active Secret clearance preferred.