Performs architectural design and development and integration of new features into legacy infrastructures for cyber systems, subsystems and networks. Perform studies to aid in system designs for cyber security framework while ensuring compliance to requirements. Success in this position requires an assertive, confident attitude and a commitment to working as a part of a team to meet critical delivery schedules.
• Design, develop, integrate and test overall cyber security infrastructure.
• Analyze customer requirements in order to provide architectural decisions.
• Perform design analysis, technology assessments, and trade studies.
• Specify and select COTS based open architectures.
• Identify and mitigate cyber security vulnerabilities.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with complex systems development and evaluation.
• Experience with cybersecurity open architecture principles.
• Familiarity with cybersecurity governance framework.
• Familiarity with Risk Management and NIST standards and guidelines.
• Experience with the full cybersecurity lifecycle.
• Strong communication skills to explain design issues and solutions.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• RMF authorization.
• CISSP Certification.
• Task driven with ability to work independently.
• Team player that takes ownership and develops relationships with the team members which fosters team success.
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience and one to five year’s professional experience.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Secret clearance required (Candidate must be U.S. citizen with an active DoD Secret level security clearance)