We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect with experience developing Government-owned system-of-systems architectures and designs. Specific experience utilizing open architectures, maximizing interoperability, with the ability to derive systems functionality from multiple sources is required.
• Perform technical oversight and analysis of contractor approaches, designs, best practices and documentation.
• Review and comment on appropriate Enterprise Architecture diagrams.
• Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
• Provide assessments of proposed designs.
• Draft, review, and comment on "As-is" and "to Be" Architectures from a Reference Architecture, Technical Architecture, Objective Architecture and System Architecture point of view.
• Design and implement computer network architectures and build data communication networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks.
• Develop government-owned system-of-systems architectures and designs that utilize open architecture and maximize interoperability, leverage, and the ability to source systems functionality from multiple technology providers.
• Attend Meetings, working groups, design groups and deliver appropriate documentation to include white papers, technical analysis, working papers, etc.
• May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree (required) Master’s degree (desired) in Engineering or Networks.
• Minimum 8 years developing Government-owned system-of-systems architectures and designs.
• 8 to 10 years experience in design and computer network architecture and data communication networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks experience.
• 7 Years experience with Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Artifacts.
• Must have strong presentation skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Current knowledge of PEO EIS P2E Mission.
• Army or Coalition Experience in Pacific, SWA, and Europe Areas of Operation.
• CISCO Network Professional Security (CCNP) or equivalent certification is mandatory.
• Bachelor’s degree (required), Master’s degree (desired) in Engineering or Networks
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active TS/SCI clearance