We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer with experience in requirements analysis, project planning, resource management, risk management, customer relationship management and strategic planning, quality assurance, enterprise-level systems deployment, and federal government security policies.
• Possess demonstrated computer/automation experience with a fundamental knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies and Internet protocols.
• Provide testing support for P2E programs based on hardware, software, firmware, and other media to deliver critical functionality to DoD users.
• Support vendor testing of systems including reviewing test plans, procedures, and reports; witnessing testing; developing test scenarios and scripts; and providing overall test support.
• Perform Quality Assurance (Q/A) functions on behalf of the Government.
• Perform as a subject matter expert (SME) for network/transport systems, executing site surveys and assisting with planning and implementation of site preparation activities worldwide.
• Research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
• Provide documentation and project management support as well as technical expertise in matters of transport, installation and implementation for delivery of global network infrastructure.
• Attend meetings, working groups, design reviews, and technology discussions which will need to be analyzed, filtered, and captured within architecture development initiatives. The Contractor shall develop, coordinate and deliver briefings, white papers, working papers, and technical analyses representing the position of P2E mission requirements.
• Possesses knowledge of commercial and military standards and best practices applicable to Army communication sites.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree (required) Master’s degree (desired) in Engineering or Networks.
• 8 - 10 years of related experience in requirements analysis, project planning, resource management, risk management, customer relationship management and strategic planning, quality assurance, enterprise-level systems deployment, and federal government security policies.
• Must have strong presentation skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong Presentation and communications skills (oral and writing).
• Current knowledge of PEO EIS P2E Mission
• Army or Coalition Experience in Pacific, SWA, and Europe Areas of Operation.
• CISCO Network Professional Security (CCNP) or equivalent certification is mandatory.
• Bachelor’s degree (required), Master’s degree (desired) in Engineering or Networks
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active TS/SCI clearance