|Back to Search Results
Pharmacy Technician - Walgreens
Engage customers as you assist and perform pharmaceutical duties. Current Illinois Pharmacy Technician License required.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company.
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Hiring Company: Walgreens
Locations: Various Chicago locations
· In accordance with state and federal regulations, assists the pharmacist, under direct supervision, in the practice of pharmacy. Assists the pharmacist in the performance of other Pharmacy Department duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
· Responsible for using pharmacy systems to obtain patient and drug information and process prescriptions.
· Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
Training & Personal Development
· Current Illinois Pharmacy Technician License.
· Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
· Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
· At least 1 year of customer service experience.
· Intermediate level computer skills.
· Knowledge of store inventory control.