Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a New Loans Manager.
- Manage New Loans staff, supervisors and team leads as it relates to day to day functions, payroll, performance review and measurement, goal setting, mentoring and training.
- Create and/or manage staffing models
- Ensure employee scorecards are in place and effectively utilized in the management of employee productivity
- Manage department daily functions as it relates all new loan boarding methods, in-house quality reviews, Client interface development, testing and on-going support of Client interfaces, loan boarding escrow funds reconciliation, quality assurance review of vendor exceptions
- Oversee interface development area, which includes but is not limited to data mapping and testing client interface, new loan boarding file enhancements and code changes; including development of specifications, testing, sign-off on code changes and post implementation testing / validation
- Develop and provide Cenlar Technology with edit logic to be implemented in the API URL programming and facilitate testing and approval of any changes
- Responsible for continuous communication with clients as it relates to loan boarding issues, data corrections and quality questions / issues
- Monitor Daily loan boarding activities including managing loan rejects and reconciliation of files from clients to ensure all files have been processed to the servicing system by Technology
- Monitor client document delivery for quality control review; escalate issues / deficiencies / delays
- Manage Task Tracking and data corrections from both internal and external business partners
- Manage/monitor all department general email addresses established for clients to communicate issues / corrections and develop / maintain reporting
- Provide Reporting to Management, including but not limited to daily loan boarding status, trends by client as it relates to data quality.
- Manage quality assurance review vendor and all tasks associated with that management; including but not limited to vendor oversight for quality and performance, reporting, trouble shooting, contract management and facilitating any new initiatives / changes / corrections to process and procedures.
- Maintain and/or Develop effective Policies and Procedures
- Manage all workstations, software or storage sites (i.e., share point, new loan workstation) for all functions within New Loans. Including but not limited to enhancements, detailed specifications, testing and roll-out.
- Facilitate discussions with managers throughout operations to identify process improvement opportunities for loan boarding
- Act as liaison for New Loans for internal projects
- Manage control environment through ensuring effective controls are in place, being adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and enhanced
- Continual Process Improvement rigor based on client or operational feedback, changing regulatory environment, audit findings, etc.
- Ensure all Internal Audit and SOC1 controls are being followed
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years Supervisory/Management experience preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the mortgage loan servicing environment
- Functional experience with Black Knight MSP system strongly preferred
- Strong leadership capabilities, good judgment and the ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Highly motivated and results-oriented, proactive individual sought
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task, to manage several projects simultaneously
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .