Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Perform ongoing, structured, and rigorous testing of key procedures and controls within all business units; working with the department manager, develop, draft and implement new testing scripts.
- Work closely with managers in order to ensure department is adhering to all policies and procedures; work in conjunction with other departmental managers and operations supervisors.
- Develop, maintain and ensure accuracy of default policies and procedures; work with department managers to ensure current processes are in place; maintain procedure manual (hard copy and on-line).
- Perform ongoing monitoring of key indicators to detect and research unexplained variances which may be indicative of quality control issues.
- Perform processes used for sample selection as well as effective root-cause analysis and follow-up on corrective actions.
- Contribute to reporting to first-line-management and other interested parties.
- Interpret regulatory requirements and investor guidelines to identify opportunities, and manage a tracking and reporting mechanism to periodically communicate results.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures on all federal and state laws, investor/guarantor requirements and business policies and procedures.
- Support the department manager in maintaining a repository of business and process guidelines and fraud trends to be used as a reference tool.
- Provide quality monitoring reports.
- Develop best practices to resolve deficiencies and meet regulatory compliance.
- Stay abreast of policy and regulatory changes to maintain subject matter expertise. Remain cognizant of relevant quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Ensure departments are adhering to quality expectations with regard to task completion, and to procedures, etc. Review processes in various servicing departments for quality and compliance.
- Work on performance plans for each department; participate in performance activities and staff training.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 2 - 3 years’ quality assurance/control, mortgage banking, auditing or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of sound risk management practices for mortgage servicing functions and demonstrated understanding of risk management and internal control principles
- Experience reviewing processes, data, or documents with a strong attention to detail
- Experience interpreting rules and guidelines for appropriate decision-making
- Ability to facilitate training materials
- Must be production- and accuracy-oriented and flexible to business needs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem resolution and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.