Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Recruiting Manager.
This position manages initiatives and daily operations of recruitment as it relates to sourcing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding of applicants. This applies to both exempt and nonexempt staff, inclusive of clerical, technical and administrative, and leadership positions at the NJ/PA sites. Considerable skill in behavioral interviewing techniques, a strong knowledge of functions in the Company, a basic understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of HR policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Responsible for the onboarding of all new hires across the company.
- Create and deliver strategic recruiting solutions to Management that maximize and build a sound selection process.
- Manage day to day activities of the recruiting team.
- Develop a talent pool of qualified candidates that can be utilized for recruitment needs.
- Ensure diversification and strategic organizational fit are considered and promoted throughout the recruitment process.
- Oversee the onboarding team who handles all pre-employment processes such as employment verifications, background checks, educational/certification verifications as well as conducting testing, if applicable.
- Build strategic business partnerships with business units and proactively identify business initiatives as well as market trends, which impact the recruitment and retention of qualified candidates for employment.
- Attend community and college job fairs to generate a broad pool of candidates as well as to establish an awareness of Cenlar within recruiting market. Coordinate on site job fairs as necessary. Partner with University Relations.
- Identify process improvements and implement procedures which support the business needs of each respective business partner.
- Coordinate relocation efforts of candidates hired from outside geographical areas.
- Ensure that the recruitment and selection processes being used comply with EEO legislation, the ADA and the ADEA and any other required government compliance.
- Track and disseminate industry information and technology trends to aid recruiting activities.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field OR 5 to 7 years of progressive experience in recruiting/recruitment management.
- Prior experience as a recruiting manager preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with the business lines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain multiple tasks as well as ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Experience in developing and maintaining recruiting metrics and staff.
- Expertise in Internet recruiting practices.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system; Taleo preferred.
- Proven ability of creating a culture which empowers the recruiting staff and fosters a strong team environment.
- Must possess excellent time management skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with proficiency in Excel.
Solid knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources Management.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .