Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as an Audit Coordinator I.
- Work in coordination with Internal Audit and other departments to respond timely to Audits and resolve any findings.
- Identify processes and control improvement opportunities.
- Develop a clear understanding of all control and monitoring reports.
- Work applicable managers to identify, document, and implement new control recommendations resulting from examinations and oversight.
- Maintain tracking reports of delivered and outstanding items and an event calendar for upcoming audits and due dates.
- Distribute and track initial document requests for examinations and audits.
- Act as primary point of contact for requests for documentation and information by auditors and examiners.
- Assist in gathering requested documentation for audit and exam responses.
- Work with designated staff or directly access storage location to obtain required documentation.
- Ensure all documentation is presented in an organized and professional manner, or in the format required by the requesting party.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in quality assurance, quality control, audit, credit or data analysis, mortgage banking, or other financial services preferred
- Experience reviewing processes, data or documents
- Demonstrated understanding of risk management and internal control principles
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent problem resolution and organizational skills
- Flexibility to business needs with a focus on production and accuracy
- Overtime is a condition of employment
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.