Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Payment Processor I.
- Loan level cash transactions, reconcile funds to the system of record and deposit checks to Federal Reserve Bank.
- Input data to post borrower payments, according to their instructions, in a timely and accurate manner; follow all pertinent and relative investor posting and special processing rules, designated by client.
- Post and reconcile payments received from all sources i.e. checks, wires, branch feeds and electronic batches.
- Post other loan level transactions requested by internal departments including, but not limited to, initial escrow, special deposits, corporate advance repayments and non-cash payment transactions.
- Facilitate advisement of receipt of checks for loans in default; post checks per default department’s instructions.
- Research and identify payments received with incorrect loan numbers; communicate with Relationship Managers and payment sources (i.e. Checkfree, clients) on unidentifiable loan numbers.
- Coordinate with clients to obtain missing or corrected information for payments wired via electronic branch feeds.
- Identify funds received on paid in full loans; document system of record and coordinate return of funds.
- Balance system activity and deposit checks via electronic scanners; reconcile deposits to system totals.
- Coordinate the identification and transfer of payments to other servicers for deconverted loans.
- Assist mail coordinator with dissemination of work.
- Meet departmental standards for processing time and accuracy.
- Consistently comply with all company guidelines and policies.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- BS degree in Business, Accounting or Finance highly recommended; will consider candidates with 2 - 3 years current branch banking experience or related payment processing experience
- Computer literacy including, but not limited to, Windows, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficiency with 10-key calculator by touch
- Strong math aptitude essential
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team member in a diverse workforce
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.