Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Manager, Web Content.
In addition to assisting the Director, Digital Marketing in delivering the company’s overall digital marketing strategy, the Manager, Web Content is responsible for managing the company's day-to-day web presence across all audiences and for email campaigns. This includes ensuring websites deliver the desired experience and are up-to-date at all times, as well as overseeing the sites’ content, functions, guarding for quality, and ensuring proper production. In addition, this role monitors website traffic and develops and delivers analytic reports on site and content performance. Additional responsibilities include the setup of email campaigns and landing pages, delivery of supporting analytic reports, and recommending areas for improvement.
- Designs and builds page layouts and templates, and updates content in content management systems (CMS) across company websites, including the updating of banners, articles, microsites, and landing pages.
- Responsible for day-to-day site management, including project plans for new pages, making updates to assets, and creating new templates and page layouts.
- Develops wireframes, prototypes, designs, sitemaps, and mockups as needed to illustrate the user experience.
- Builds email campaigns in email/marketing automation tool, modifies templates, formats dynamic content, and sets up A/B tests.
- Proofreads web and email content for quality, including testing of links and fixing broken links.
- Implements best practices and ensures web page layouts and email adhere to brand and content standards and guidelines.
- Implements web analytics tags and tracking.
- Develops and delivers analytic reports to review KPI and perform basic analysis of web content and email campaign performance to help inform future action.
- Resizes and tags images received from creative team.
- Creates and maintains documentation and standard operating procedures for content updates.
- Contributes to developing user experiences and mapping customer journeys, along with providing the rationale and supporting data for UX recommendations.
- Works cross-functionally with marketing creative and technical teams to ensure content requirements can be implemented in CMS.
- Maintain content inventory for review and tracking of content expiration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field required
- 2 to 4 years of experience working with web design, web analytics, and web content management systems
- Prior experience working with email marketing platforms on the execution of email campaigns
- Strong project management skills, highly professional, communicative and client-facing
- Hands-on experience with prototyping tools, custom templates, themes, plug-ins, etc.
- Understanding of WCAG 2.0 web accessibility standards
- UX/UI – Demonstrates deep understanding of User Centered Design (UCD) and responsive design
- Ability to navigate issues of Internet design (cross-platform compatibility, mobile vs. web, browser usability, color and quick loading of images, etc.) is highly valued
- Strong understanding of the design and digital worlds
- Strong proofreading skills and attention to detail and the ability to self QA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable, friendly, and positive
- A self-starter capable of working independently, but knowing when to ask for help
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. We are conveniently located off I-95 in Mercer County, New Jersey. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.