Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a HELOC Quality Control Analyst.
- Review, resolve, document and evaluate trending reports related to client, customer and internal requests submitted via the designated HELOC e-mail addresses.
- Assess the procedural, financial and reputational risks related to new compliance, client and internal requirements on existing HELOC procedures to determine risks, benefits and financial impacts of implementation.
- Interact with customer facing business units (i.e. Collections, Customer Interaction) to identify, quantify, validate, discuss, research and resolve customer and/or client related issue escalated through both verbal and written communications.
- Interact with Legal, Audit and Compliance to assess, strategize, develop, test and report upon Fraud and Risk Management controls related to HELOC advances, payments and other industry defined HELOC threats.
- Execute transactional testing plans based on defined audit scheduled and/or at the discretion of HELOC management.
- Conduct a review of existing HELOC policies, procedures and control reports, at least annually, to ensure documents are updated, relevant and representative of the processes and control being performed by the HELOC team.
- Provide HELOC related project management support to ensure defined projects are properly documented, tracked, managed, tested and communicated to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Research, review and where appropriate, escalate potential fraud related matters as identified through internal and external resources.
- Research, review and draft response to internal and external audit requests and potential findings.
- College degree
- At least 3-5 years of mortgage servicing experience
- 2-3 years of HELOC experience (Preferred)
- Strong analytic skills-ability to identify patterns
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Management skills including motivation, follow-up, setting expectations, delegation and time management
- Strong commitment to Excellent Customer Service
- Results oriented
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.