Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Transfer Operations Client Liaison.
- Act as primary contact and liaison between clients, primarily the larger and more complex clients including departments that comprise Transfer Operations Team.
- Monitor client specific requirements to ensure client’s needs are met.
- Seek areas of opportunity and enhancement by understanding the Client’s business plan and product mix.
- Understand clients other servicing relationships (internal / external), if any.
- Knowledge of client’s business plan as it relates to mortgage originations and servicing retention.
- Create change management protocol and tracking for all Client specific process changes.
- Conduct meetings with Relationship Managers and Service Excellence to ensure client needs are being met.
- Provide support to relationship managers by relaying information, reporting on action items, and Client requests.
- Ensure relationship managers are providing sufficient information and lead-time for client interactions.
- Prepare and facilitate the processing of statements of work for client initiatives in coordination with the relationship manager
- Ensure timely competition of all tasks, particularly completion of all action items and deliverables
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelors of Art or Bachelors of science preferred, advanced degree a plus
- 3 to 5 years’ experience of mortgage banking
- Mortgage industry certification a plus
- Excellent presentation, writing and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi task
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.