Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Client Audit Support Administrator.
- Navigate various systems of record in order to gather and obtain documentation that support audit requests from Cenlar’s clients.
- Collaborate with Cenlar’s Mortgage Servicing Business Unit departmental leaders in order to compile required audit documentation.
- Assist the Client Audit Support Analyst with delivering complete documentation to fulfill audit requests within the required timeframes.
- Execute queries and/or appropriate scripting in order to facilitate the automated compilation of documents.
- Assist in the development of a standardized document checklist for audit requests in order to facilitate continual process improvement to provide Cenlar’s clients with appropriate servicing records for audits.
- Ensure manually obtained documentation becomes associated with the applicable loan files in Cenlar’s imaging system of record.
- Maintain evidence of daily work routines in Client Audit Support system of record.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+ years of combined mortgage servicing or mortgage banking experience
- Experience with compliance or regulators preferred
- Knowledge of default, investor relationships, and mortgage originations preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.