Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a New Loans Interface Analyst II.
- Support the development of new client interfaces during clients’ implementation or system upgrades.
- Attend and moderate weekly client meetings during the interface development process.
- Interact with client IT and company’s Technology group developing test scenarios, field logic requirements, monitoring, and reporting on test results during implementation.
- Update and complete project plan task items, including pre-testing activities.
- Perform post-implementation quality control check of new interface.
- Analyze new loan boarding data and resolve issues with existing clients.
- Work with Technology department to evaluate and expand client interfaces by updating field logic requirements and loan boarding edits to improve data quality.
- Manage emails between customer interaction and clients/sellers.
- Foster inter-departmental partnerships to identify and address processing and automation needs and communicate with the clients.
- Conduct client presentations on the new loan flow transfer instructions
- Train and mentor new team members on all processes related to interface development, building edit logic and troubleshooting boarding errors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree with emphasis on Technology preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience as a business analyst in mortgage or comparable position in financial services industry
- Strong Cenbase or comparable query writing experience
- SQL or Access database development skills preferred
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work as a team member in a leadership role and provide guidance to staff and other business units
- Excellent problem-solving ability and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and act independently and with discretion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel at an advanced level
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.