Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Portfolio Integration Transfer Analyst.
- Facilitate the management of all servicing team aspects of inbound/outbound portfolio transfers in coordination with the Portfolio Transfers and Transaction Management departments.
- Ensure familiarity with all processes and procedures within Servicing team
- Establish and maintain relationships; including but not limited to recurring meetings with servicing team
- Track and resolve pre and post transfer issues identified through testing, portfolio integration review, client and/or borrower complaints, exception reporting, image quality reviews and overall monitoring in coordination with clients, prior or future servicers
- Maintain the project plans for each implementation and support project plans managed by Transaction Management or Portfolio Transfers
- Complete portfolio testing in test region when applicable, identifying and communicating defects, issues or concerns to Portfolio Transfers and/or Transaction Management
- Work with Service Excellence to ensure CLINQ is set up for all new business partners
- Track month end client inquiries from Service Excellence and report findings monthly to management
- Follow escalation protocol as defined by manager/supervisor
- Manage post boarding issue log for servicing team
- Send out communication notices for call center for any changes relative to CI impacting boarding clients
- Coordinate discussion with Portfolio Transfers to discuss unique products for pending transfers
- Coordinate setting up ACH Forms, Budget Drafting, Fact Sheet and Welcome calls as needed
- Review documents and trial reports pre-transfer to determine serviceability
- Provide training and/or updates to servicing team Supervisors/Team Leads on pending transfers and/or new Present Servicing team overview during on-site visits
- Support Portfolio Transfers team with setting up Culture Training for new business partners
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- College Degree preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
- A minimum of 3 years mortgage servicing experience; with emphasis on Customer Interaction, MI and Escrow, Taxes and Insurance, or Special Products
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to multitask and work multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong follow-up and project management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements preferred.
- Professional presentation and demeanor required
- Overtime is a condition of employment
- Travel may be required
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.