Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Physical Security Coordinator.
The Physical Security Coordinator is a key member of a team responsible for the protection and security of Cenlar employees, resources, and facilities. This position assists the Special Projects Manager in ensuring physical security policies are developed, implemented, and followed by Cenlar employees, security access system contractors, and the contract guard service. This position primarily coordinates physical security activities for Cenlar buildings in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. .
- Serves as initial responder for emergency or security incidents in NJ/PA to assist law enforcement or emergency agencies
- Assists in the development and review of security procedures
- Recognizes and identifies areas where existing policies, standards, and procedures require change or replacement
- Maintains physical security logs and advises the department manager of trends and/or areas
- Oversees the completion of internal work-tickets for new hire, termination, and transfer actions
- Evaluates daily performance of contact guard service
- Reviews vendor contracts during initiation or renewal of business relationships
- Creates annual budgets and tracks security expenditures
- Manages reactive and preemptive maintenance with access control and CCTV contractor
- Serves as the department Records Coordinator, ensuring compliance with Cenlar Records Retention Policy
- Assists Human Resources with employee terminations
- Assists with security updates or additions in Capital Projects
- Conducts annual physical key audits
- Conducts periodic physical security audits with the Corporate Security Office
- Evaluates and orders supplies and equipment to meet department needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice or security preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in civil or military law enforcement and/or force protection required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and persuade others using strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including SharePoint
- Must be able to be on-call 24x7
- Must be able to work independently and multitask in a fast pace environment
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines, be detail oriented, be able to handle multiple tasks, and possess a strong desire to learn
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Must have a reliable vehicle
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.