Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Sr. Project Manager.
Focuses on the management of significant projects within this infrastructure area and provides technical writing and business analysis services. Responsible for the management of significant projects (e.g., strategic change management, new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, establishment of control procedures) within this infrastructure area. Sometimes referred to as internal consultants, individuals work on multi-disciplinary projects and require a broad knowledge of the firm and its key functions. Within the program office, incumbents use knowledge of the development lifecycle to monitor and ensure completion of projects on schedule. These projects necessitate full-time commitment and are not undertaken by incumbents whose primary roles are elsewhere. Strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills are also required. Incumbents may utilize agile software development methodologies.
- Lead in the development and updating of corporate standards
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects/programs to ensure the overall initiative is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of Cenlar strategic objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the Cenlar organization
- Prepare Business Cases, Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chair the project/program team meetings
- Manage project scope and changes by providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Understand interdependencies between Information Technology, operations and business needs
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders as applicable
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle
- Ability to influence the requirements of business partners to ensure all aspects of problem presented are covered
- Ability to drive results without formal authority
- Ability to maintain and provide transparency in all project reporting and adherence to established reporting guidelines. Help develop reporting guidelines as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and stakeholders
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and program team
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
- Certification such as PMP; Lean Six Sigma
- Mortgage industry experience highly preferred.
- Proficient in Agile and traditional project methodologies.
- Typically requires some industry experience. Expected to be subject area expert in one (or more) specific skill sets, business areas or products.
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day operational execution, with occasional contribution to broader planning within area of expertise.
- Typically minimum of 7 years of experience.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.