Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a VP, Client Relations.
Position Summary: .
The VP, Client Relations is primarily responsible for ensuring overall Client satisfaction and confidence in Cenlar for assigned accounts. This position manages overall relationship with Client senior leadership and is responsible for understanding Client strategic needs, identifying solutions to drive revenue, and expanding the Cenlar relationship. The VP manages a team that provides daily Client support for all relationship needs.
- Responsible for ensuring overall client satisfaction and confidence in Cenlar
- Maintains consistent Client contact, building relationships with Client senior level decision makers to ensure Cenlar is performing in alignment with Client expectations and delivering agreed upon requested solutions in a timely and effective manner and effectively manages Client issues
- Manages and grows high level and senior relationships as a Trusted Advisor who understands each Client’s business model and works to identify needs and growth opportunities developing solutions that support Client goals and anticipate future needs
- Analyzes and understands the client and their business structure, culture, goals, and future strategy broadly across their enterprise and within servicing to drive identification of cross-sell and expansion opportunities to grow Cenlar revenue at the Client level
- Collects and communicates strategic Client and industry intel from client interviews and visits providing Voice of the Customer feedback across Cenlar to help drive new revenue sources and product development ideas that can be leveraged across other Clients
- Embeds Cenlar and cross-sells additional services into the Client’s business to create barriers to exit
- Collaborates with operational areas to relay client concerns and ensure remediation when there are fails
- Negotiates renewal agreements and manages outstanding contractual breach/claims against Cenlar
- Supports assigned Client Relationship Managers providing guidance as needed to support escalation of issues and challenges with daily fulfillment of their responsibilities ensuring team members are serving Client needs and issues effectively
- Supports and adheres to all Client Management policies, procedures, guidelines, and use of Salesforce as expected
- Performs leadership functions for assigned Client Relations Managers:
- Provides regular feedback and assistance
- Completes annual performance reviews for assigned Client Relations Managers
- Develops staff
- Works with managers to develop and monitor individual and departmental goals and provides effective feedback and guidance on a regular basis;Holds managers accountable for meeting these goals
- Leads effective performance management and professional talent development across all respective departments
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 12 or more years’ experience in mortgage operations including previous experience managing multiple departments
- Strong leadership skills to inspire outstanding performance through collaboration
- Strong customer service skills to effectively execute the strategic goals and mission of Cenlar, while demonstrating Key Success Factors
- Effective listening, communication, and presentation skills to present complex topics to senior management in a persuasive manner
- Strong problem solving and analyzing skills to come up with a mutually acceptable solutions utilizing available resources with diverse perspectives
- Excellent coaching and counseling skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi task to manage multiple large-scale complex projects enterprise-wide
- Proven people, strategic, and tactical leader
- Resourceful and aggressive ability to research all facets of the industry
- Ability to plan strategically as it relates to business unit responsibilities
- Ability to conceptualize long-term business goals and develop orderly process of planning to accomplish goals
- Experience managing and interacting with C-Suite relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong sales background
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. We are conveniently located off I-95 in Mercer County, New Jersey. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.