Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as an Strategic Vendor Management Analyst.
The Strategic Vendor Management Analyst is a first line of defense function that provides an independent support structure to Cenlar Business units and Third Party Risk Management in line with regulatory expectations. This role is responsible for managing due diligence that is required for on-boarding, recertification of risk and ongoing performance monitoring of assigned third party relationships. This role conducts and publishes monthly vendor scorecards and annual due diligence and risk assessment reports of third parties within their scope of duties. The primary goal of this role is to ensure third party relationships adhere to Cenlar’s policies and are compliant with established performance expectations and contractual terms, regulatory guidelines and industry best practices; and to champion procurement, business and risk management initiatives as well as to remove organizational barriers to satisfactorily evidence a transparent, auditable and repeatable Strategic Vendor Management program.
- Develops and produces monthly performance scorecards and manage communication of performance results to the Line of Business and the head of SVM of any performance concerns, issues or risks identified for third party relationships
- Conducts monthly performance reviews with in scope providers which will include, but is not limited to:
- Monthly scorecard performance results
- Operational issues or concerns
- Bill Backs
- Status on due diligence finding remediation
- Assesses operational fitness of assigned third parties through due diligence reviews
- Be a subject matter expert in assigned third party relationship management reviews, tiering of third parties, on-going management or risk escalations, and incidents of third party service providers
- Researches and responds to escalations presented by either the vendor or the line of business for a timely resolution, escalating any unresolved issues to the SVM manager for action/direction
- Creates and manages Strategic Action Plans for use by Vendor Owners
- Contributes to Procurement related sourcing and contracting needs as needed
- Conducts ongoing management of escalations and incidents related to the due diligence and ongoing monitoring of the third party network
- Provides “credible challenge” to TPRM or the Line of business as needed when risk assessments are completed
- Drafts and maintains procedures for SVM activities specific to assigned third party service providers and propose enhancement to existing processes and procedures to ensure compliance with Cenlar’s standards
- Monitors and assists with exit strategies and contingency plans for third parties
- Facilitates remediation for any third party related operational issues or due diligence findings as needed
- Effectively liaises with other Cenlar subject matter experts to provide guidance on third party relationship risk management.
- Provides support and expertise to Business Owners on third party relationship management
- Contributes to the creation of responses to external and internal audit requests for documentation related to the third party network
- Ensures Third Party records are kept accurate and current for assigned relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 5 + years of Mortgage Loan Servicing or Vendor Management experience
- Strong relationship management, project management and analytical skills that are maintained in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) needed to work cross-functionally
- Broad exposure to CFPB, OCC, and investor/insurer requirements
- Must be highly organized and have a strong attention to detail including the ability to create and maintain documentation
- Strong PC skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Operate effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Adjust positively to quick-changing priorities and shifting goals
- Able to travel approximately 20%
- Innate ability to understand very complex processes and systems, immediately and intuitively understand how they work and how they can be improved
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .