Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Manager, Insurance Loss Analysis.
The Manager, Insurance Loss Analysis is responsible for overseeing, managing and directing the processes and controls for ensuring prudent insurance activities for high-risk loans.
- Oversight role which will be at manager level for Insurance department, but will frequently interact and lead teams in late stage default
- Performance of loss analysis for High risk loans with regard to insurance adequacy:
- Oversight of review for coverage deficiencies, including policy elements, limitations/exclusions.
- Oversight of review denied claims and determine appropriate next steps
- Oversight of review coverage for loans located in higher risk areas to ensure appropriate coverage afforded under preferred policy (otherwise work with Assurant to secure adequate coverage)
- Coordination with Insurance, Late stage default and Credit Risk areas of repurchase/make whole requests for loans where inadequate insurance is being cited
- Oversight and development of insurance loss analysis reporting; identify exposure for Cenlar and Client
- Ownership of analysis of loans in potentially impacted disaster areas
- Management of Claims vendor performance
- Liaison for interactions between Insurance and Claims vendor; establish and ensure appropriate SLA’s
- Oversight and development of loss mitigation actions/processes for Insurance claim losses and establishment/maintenance of necessary controls
- Scheduled communications with Executive leadership on Insurance exposure and mitigation actions in process
- Regular client communication on loan statuses, process changes/effectiveness, portfolio exposure, etc.
- Manager level role that will require the leading Insurance and Late stage default teams on individual loan remediation, process changes, client outbound communications and internal executive communications
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience preferred
- 6 - 8 years late stage default experience; additional 2+ general servicing experience required
- 6 – 8 years management experience required
- Familiarity with FHA, GSE and other investor/insurers guidelines preferred
- Excellent analytical, math and problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with Executive leadership
- Strong leadership skills
- Vendor management experience preferred
- Ability to work in team environment and facilitate cooperation from multiple departments
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .