Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Sr. IT Analyst.
Responsible for the management of significant projects within the infrastructure area and provides technical writing and business analysis services. Responsible for acting as the primary interface between technology infrastructure and a specific business/functional area. Incumbents identify business unit requirements, create project and process specifications, coordinate with project teams, and ensure that projects are on schedule and within budget. May have dual reporting relationship to technology and to business/functional unit management. Incumbents may be involved in writing of technical documentation/materials.
- Subject Matter Expert on Cenlar’s processes and ensures compliance with corporate standards
- Lead in the development and updating of corporate standards
- Performs the analyst role as noted for the Analyst and additionally performs at the following levels and expectations:
- Acts as the Program Analyst for Cenlar Programs or Portfolios consisting of multiple projects or initiatives – directing, coordinating and guiding the other Analysts assigned to the projects or work streams under the Program or Portfolio.
- Demonstrate and participate in projects as needed such to contribute to the Cenlar culture by performing Project Manager tasks as needed or directed, including but not restricted to constructing/managing project plans, initiating project meetings, status collection, tracking and reporting.
- Mentors on all knowledge areas of the business analysis body of knowledge and Cenlar’s business model, culture, systems and processes acting as a role model.
- Demonstrated passion for analytics, business process and overall team success
- Ensure that resource estimates are appropriately managed.
- Validate risks and issues at project and operational levels, and develop mitigation and remediation recommendations.
- Build relationships with functional teams, and evaluate additional elements for a successful implementation and setting expectations with business partners.
- Must be comfortable with complex business and technical models with the ability to evaluate and make technical recommendations
- Ability to influence the requirements of business partners to ensure all aspects of problem presented are covered.
- Ability to drive results without formal authority
- Senior BA practitioner, typically with 5 or more years of BA or related experience.
- Knowledgeable about industry business analysis standards and enthusiastic about adapting the same for the benefit of the enterprise.
- Highly proficient in Agile and traditional project methodologies.
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day deliverables, developing solutions based upon subject expertise, and occasionally representing the department at a broader level.
- Mortgage or Financial Services experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills to command a discussion and lead people to critical conclusions.
- Significant experience is successfully executing complex projects and programs.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.