Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Sr.Business Analyst.
Identify, analyze, and evaluate Client Management (CM) and/or Client business and data needs to design, develop, and maintain business solutions, data strategies, effective processes, and technology solutions that support team and Client functions. Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and work with stakeholders across the organization in operations, risk, technology, etc to identify and implement repeatable and controlled processes, data, and solutions that can be used across all CMs and Clients. Initiatives will be proactively managed using project plans. This position supports:
- Strategic Client Account Management routines and functions including
- Client surveys and Voice of the Customer feedback
- Business management of Cenlar’s enterprise CRM- Salesforce for both Client Management and Business Development
- Sales toolkits of Cenlar products and services for cross sell and tracking of Client penetration
- Independently identifies business needs, data, processes, policies, and technology requirements
- Develops business strategies and requirements for capabilities to configure and enhance Cenlar and/or Client systems, solutions, processes, policies, routines, reports, products/ services, etc. to meet strategic needs
- Independently produces timely, accurate, and high-quality reporting dashboards for management and business professionals across Cenlar using various methods, applications and tools
- Interacts with Operations and Technology stakeholders, including leadership, to ensure solutions meet Cenlar and/or Client needs
- Leads the modeling, analytical support, and business forecasting efforts for the business unit
- Independently creates and manages project plans for tasks and action items and effectively manages projects, communicating and coordinating across project stakeholders, achieving project timelines, and managing ongoing leadership updates
- Facilitates resolution of strategic and complex Cenlar and/or Client issues and independently coordinates across Cenlar operational units, leading other team members as needed
- Develops strategy and coordinates across team members on attainment and execution of any feedback/surveys and conducts an analysis of responses
- Develops strategy for reporting for suite of reports supporting Cenlar and/or Client routines, activities, or systems coordinating across business units
- Creates and automates report distribution as needed
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business or related industry; Advanced degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of related work experience relating to business analytics or project management
- Knowledge of business and financial terms and principles, experience in financial services/mortgage servicing is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce a must
- Strong oral, written, and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively present information to leadership
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and identify critical intelligence and data interpretations
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint, and Salesforce
- Exemplary attention to detail, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines
- Responsible for developing forward thinking efforts and for setting own project deadlines
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.