Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Process Engineer.
- Responsible for the successful management of Lean projects, coaching, guiding, and leading teams through Lean Process Management.
- Responsible for the successful deployment and completion of Kaizen, Blitz, and Accelerated Lean Programs, maintaining 20%-25% improvements in operational metrics.
- Apply Lean tools and project discipline to create a stronger and more value end-to-end process through eliminating waste, strengthening controls, enhancing quality, and reducing cost.
- Apply change, risk, and resource management principals, when needed.
- Prioritize, quantify, and mitigate risk through thoughtful implementation plans, transforming the operation to a competitive advantage.
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, and monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production and quality.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified; Certified in Lean Process Management preferred.
- Experience in leading large Process Management projects across large complex organizations.
- 10+ years’ experience in Process Improvement methodologies.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills.
- Ability to energize an organization through change.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.