Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Servicing Systems Sr. Vendor Liaison.
- Serve as liaison between the company and vendors used by Servicing Systems department to help coordinate required functionality.
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operational functions of vendors and internal business units.
- Partner with Servicing Systems management to make decisions regarding implementations, troubleshooting, and other vendor related activities.
- Partner with various business units within the company and manage troubleshooting and enhancements, while working with the vendors.
- Monitor vendor functions and timelines, including new projects and development of streamline processes.
- Facilitate testing process with vendor and Operations areas for any new initiatives or process changes.
- Partner with vendors and internal business units on strategic initiatives for process improvements/cost savings.
- Act as liaison between internal business units and vendors to document and resolve all operational issues in timely fashion,
- Develop and manage escalation process for issues, trending, and reporting.
- Communicate and report on vendor activities, issues, initiatives, and accomplishments to all necessary parties.
- Schedule and facilitate weekly meetings/calls with vendors to review all items.
- Review and apply a working understanding of vendor contracts and periodically assist Vendor Management department with re-negotiation of vendor contracts, contract disputes and revision of service level agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure vendor manual procedures are kept updated, as well as internal procedures and controls.
- Monitor Vendor SLA’s.
- Prioritize Vendor projects as needed
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years related servicing experience within the mortgage banking industry
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals as a team player or in a leadership role
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and critical organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Access; Passport; Structured Query Language (SQL); Business Objects; Process Management; mortgage servicing systems (MSP/Black Knight)
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.