Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as an Operations Administrator.
The Operations Administrator supports departments within servicing from an operational and administrative capacity. While some of the focus of this job is on the coordination and execution of administrative tasks, incumbents also spend substantial time performing project management duties.
- Provides administrative and operational support typically for a manager, department or group of individuals
- Creates and edits department materials as needed (Spreadsheets, PowerPoint Presentations, Forms, etc.)
- Manages, coordinates, and supports small-scale department projects
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, webinars, and client visits, including booking and setting-up room, ordering food, and coordinating audio-visual and all other equipment
- Creates meeting agendas, action items, and minutes as requested
- Supports department with vacation calendars, travel arrangements, and expense reports
- Coordinates New Hire Set-up (Equipment, System Set-up/access, Distribution Lists)
- Keeps inventory of supplies and orders for department, as necessary
- Tracks financial activity and assists with budget planning and eTime administration/review
- Reviews invoices and processes for payment as needed
- Maintains department SharePoint Site and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Tracks departmental process improvement and accomplishments
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative support experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Attentive to detail, organized, and thorough, with a desire for continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline focused and adaptable to changing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage several projects and priorities simultaneously
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.