Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Director, Transfer Operations Integration.
Manage the Implementation and Portfolio Integration departments. Ensure adherence to corporate policies and procedures, identify process improvement opportunities and implement. Ensure client satisfaction throughout and post implementation. Identify and implement portfolio performance reporting for all transfers managed through Portfolio Integration. Develop new client implementation management reporting. Ensure compliance with client / Cenlar contractual commitments through the implementation and transfer process. Identify and report to management potential risks associated with implementations or transfers as well as ensure a comprehensive issues management protocol is in place in areas of responsibility.
- Oversight of the Implementation Department and the extended implementation team, in their day to day activities and responsibilities as it relates to on-boarding new business partners
- Ensure performance accountability for the Implementation Department and the outlying implementation team members
- Provide coaching and mentoring including recognition of top performers and high potential employees
- Ensure, through regular interaction, client satisfaction with the Implementation and/or Portfolio transfer
- Act as contact point for Senior Management in relation to Implementation and Portfolio Integration performance / statuses of current Implementations and Transfers.
- Develop or enhance client level portfolio performance reporting; including but not limited to reporting to clients, client relations and management
- Oversight of the Portfolio Integration department in their day to day activities and responsibilities as it relates to the pre and post transfer monitoring of onboarding portfolio’s and their participation in the Implementation process
- Establish or enhance Key Performance Indicators in conjunction with Key Risk Indicators.
- Identify areas for process improvements, automation and reporting; including but not limited to development of projects, presentation to management and implementation of agreed to process enhancements
- Develop / Maintain staffing models and costs associated with department activities
- Facilitate discussions with managers throughout operations to identify process improvement opportunities for all areas of responsibility
- Ensure all Policies and Procedures are developed and being maintained regularly
- Interaction with Clients (all levels), technology, senior Cenlar Management
- 10+ years Mortgage Servicing Experience
- 5-7 years Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- College degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of process management and identification and implementation improvement opportunities
- Ability to work independently
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .