Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Service Release Analyst
Manage and facilitate the service release of loans from Cenlar’s servicing system (MSP) to the New Servicer’s system. Includes all facets of the servicing transfer, including but not limited to working with internal and external business partners to identify and provide critical information about loans in the transferring portfolio, participation in mapping sessions with New Servicers to accurately identify data fields and loan characteristics, coordinating calls between the New Servicer and Cenlar business units when needed to identify key MSP data fields and processes, balancing and reconciling the transfer including but not limited to escrow and suspense funds and wires funds to New Servicer. Process is managed through utilization of a detailed project plan.
- Coordinate, facilitate/participate weekly calls with New Servicers and Clients, reviewing milestone progress and upcoming deliverables to ensure seamless transfer of loan data to the New Servicers system
- Complete requests for due diligence on transferring portfolio which included facilitating responses from internal business units, request and deliver required reports and ensure timely response back to buyer / client.
- Add and update data in the CenBase Deconversion workstation which interfaces with MSP and the RESPA letter workstation to generate transfer reports and the Notice of Servicing Transfer letters
- Communicate with internal business units to ensure appropriate actions are being taken to prepare for the loans upcoming release based on servicing transfer requirements
- Facilitate SME to SME calls between Cenlar business units and the appropriate counterparty for the New Servicer and/or Client as requested
- Facilitate movement of all required images to new servicer. Including working with Cenlar business units and/or vendors when needed to provide images not retained in repository
- Track and Resolve action items and deliverables that result from New Servicer and or client requests and questions
- Maintain and manage project plan, update when tasks are completed and retain evidence of completion, including follow up with business units on completion of their assigned tasks
- Identify and report on Risks and Issues associated with each transaction
- Reconcile and balance the service release transaction including the escrow and suspense funds and prepare wire request to transfer funds to the New Servicer
- Facilitate the clearing select corporate advances post-transfer; validate the accuracy of the transaction
- Track and resolve issues identified by the Client and/or New Servicer for approximately 30 days post transfer; dependent on the size and complexity of the transaction
- Partner with client management to ensure all Client non-standard requests are appropriately billed back to the Client
- Other duties and projects assigned
Prompt distribution of payments received post transfer.
Research and resolve post transfer issues with regards to history, reports provided, etc.
Gather totals for applicable hold back funds, for total client servicing transfers, and provide to Accounting to aid in their reconciliation.
Ensure service release transfer schedule is updated timely.
Update and distribute monthly management reports.
Implement new clients that chose to utilize the interim service release process.
Act as back up to analyst for new client set-up process for interim servicing.
Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2-4 years of mortgage servicing experience preferred
- 1-2 years of project management experience preferred
- Knowledge of Mortgage Servicing Transfers, Escrow Accounts, Force Placed Insurance, Loss Mitigation and Error Resolution preferred
- Advanced Word, Excel, Access and Outlook skills
- Mortgage servicing system/platform (MSP) experience preferred
- Must possess demonstrated presentation skills and the ability to facilitate meetings with large groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task, to manage several projects simultaneously
- Overtime is a condition of employment
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.