Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Sr. Program Manager, Talent Management.
The Senior Program Manager, Talent Management, working with the VP of Talent Management, partners with leaders, HRBP and stakeholders to define and build short and long-term Talent Management strategies. This role involves designing innovative strategies to support the organization in producing a pipeline of qualified talent as well as providing solutions to support ongoing leadership development. This role will focus on consulting, designing, influencing and executing initiatives that enable employees to have impactful career development experiences at Cenlar FSB.
- Builds, implements, and enhances talent management processes and programs, including succession planning, performance management, calibrations, talent reviews, organizational design, high-potential leader identification and tracking, change management, culture, engagement, and ongoing organizational effectiveness initiatives
- Leads program management of core talent processes, including performance management, talent reviews/succession planning, and internal career support programs and resources, coordinating all activities with HR Business Partners
- Collaborates with VP, Talent Management to develop programs and initiatives to improve internal career progression, leadership development, and advancement and retention of a high-potential employees at all levels in the organization
- Identifies and utilizes resources to assess current and prospective talent to meet the needs of the business
- Identifies key roles with bench strength targets, supported by actionable development plans to ensure pipeline readiness
- Partners with leadership to identify, recommend and track the completion of appropriate development activities for organizational talent pools
- Provides development support to leaders to ensure robust development plans are created and implemented
- Provides coaching and mentoring to support individual development planning through a variety of tools (assessment, learning, etc.)
- Partners with Human Resources Partners to provide aligned delivery, seamless communication, and excellent customer service
- Manages and participates in the development of program materials, communication vehicles, presentation, and implementation of programs
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, organization development, psychology, or related field is required; Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in HR practices or program/project management required; equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate
- 3+ years of experience managing large-scale or complex projects/programs
- Demonstrated ability to deliver innovative talent solutions
- Drives towards high quality results that positively impact the business
- Exceptional listener with the ability to solve problems or provide solutions resulting in win/win outcomes
- Exceptional collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Credible, responsive team-player, forward-thinking, creative, coaching skills, willing/able to lead initiatives, demonstrated ability to influence leadership thinking, well-developed communication skills
- Collaborative, consultative, team-oriented style with self-directed, compassionate and independent work ethic
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .