Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Sr. Developer.
- Expected to adhere to policies and procedures regarding configuration management, testing, and quality control.
- Lead developers and actively participate in performing systems analysis, design, coding, documentation, unit testing, integration, and implementation of complex business applications, integrating with third-party applications
- Manage code through the entire software development lifecycle; testing new releases of software, coordinate migration of new code through integration and production, provide technical support to internal and external clients, and investigate and resolve software bugs.
- Work with business users and analysts to develop program specifications and detail designs
- Interface with and serve as a lead liaison for technical vendors and providers
- Interface with client’s technical teams during client implementation and technical support.
- Modify existing and/or create new systems to meet business requirements that run efficiently within the structure of the systems environment and in conformance with company policies and security guidelines.
- Understand business problems and develop solutions appropriate to the business and technical goals. Analyze business processes and maintain system and database interfaces. Prepare required supporting documentation.
- Design and maintain security structures and data access rules according to corporate security policies.
- Develop, modify, and test computer application software to operate according to user specifications and within company guidelines; implement and design systems in accordance with Cenlar’s Information System Life Cycle methodology.
- Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as directed by management or Technical leads.
- Strong knowledge in at least one mission critical programming language
- Experience in full-life cycle software development (new development, system enhancements, testing, integration & implementation)
- Typically requires an individual emerging as an expert in a specific skill set, business area or product but who remain focused primarily on daily execution.
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day deliverables, developing solutions based upon subject expertise, and occasionally representing the department at a broader level.
- Typically minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Must be able to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.