Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as an Investor Accountant III.
- Manage and maintain assigned portfolios:
- Through set-up and maintenance of headers.
- Transfer and processing of loan transactions.
- Respond to investor inquiries and information requests.
- Work with internal staff and investor/agency contacts to resolve reconciling items and exceptions.
- Perform various reporting/reconciliation functions:
- Utilize industry software/systems and web applications to prepare and reconcile monthly reporting packages and remittances; ensure timely receipt.
- Report activity and remit funds due to investors and client banks, reconciling associated custodial account, cash and remittance activity.
- Reconcile investor turnaround reports; ensure timely resolution of reconciling items.
- Prepare custodial account and portfolio reconciliations per agency guidelines; ensure resolution of reconciling items.
- Prepare report packages for audits and desk reviews; act as contact for onsite audits.
- Review due diligence reports for potential conversions.
- Assist in the documentation of departmental procedures.
- Work on special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four year accounting degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years investor reporting experience
- Mortgage servicing system experience (MSP/Black Knight)
- Strong computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and Outlook; mastery of all available technology/software applications standard to the department, including Passport and Monarch
- Mastery of investor accounting theory underlying complex remittance types, such as scheduled/actual or scheduled/scheduled for GSEs and private pools and mortgage backed securities (MBS) for GSEs
- Work effectively with numbers
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a wide degree of creativity and independence
- Capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.